Dramatically increase engagement with your company’s videos.
VideoBoost promotes your video content to EE Journal’s massive audience of professional electronic engineers.
Videos promoted through VideoBoost see between 15,000 and 50,000 views over the course of a 30-day promotion.*
*Views based on a global audience.
How does it work?
Your videos are hosted on the EE Journal YouTube page and featured on the EE Journal home page and content pages, on our social media channels, and in our daily e-newsletter.
Note: The ad will appear differently in different contexts (Facebook posts, Twitter, the EE Journal newsletter, etc.
DesignWare 112G Ethernet PHY IP in TSMC N7 ProcessSponsored by Synopsys
This video shows the transmitter and receiver testing of Synopsys’ DesignWare 112G Ethernet PHY IP in TSMC’s N7 process. A 106.25Gbps PAM-4 transmitter eye diagram shows good symmetry and height/width. The receiver is tested with channels of up to 40dB of loss. Performance metrics such as bit error rate (BER) and on-chip eye opening (via non-destructive 2D eye monitor) are reported.
Click here for more information about DesignWare 112G Ethernet PHY IP
Each month you’ll receive a report.
We’ll send you the total clicks-to-play (video views), the average percentage of the video that viewers watched, and the total clicks on your “call-to-action” URL.
Ready to get started?
For each video you want to boost, just send us:
• Downloadable video file (any length, 1GB max)
• Your video title (100 characters or less)
• A brief description of the video (500 characters or less)
• Call-to-action URL where you’d like to direct qualified viewers who are interested to learn more (Ex. “Click here to buy the dev kit now!”)
• Your company’s Twitter and Facebook @handles and any #hashtags you’d like included in our social promotions. (Note – if no @handle is provided your company will not be @tagged. If no #hashtags are provided our social team will select some and include as appropriate.)